- iPad Air 1/2, 9.7" Bluetooth Keyboard
- Detachable Keyboard
- iPad Air 1/2, 9.7" Bluetooth Keyboard
- Detachable Keyboard
We aim to provide the best product and service possible however there will be occasions when returns are necessary. In this we still want to make the process as seamless as possible, please read the following instructions carefully so any issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.
Firstly contact email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
All items, with the exception of new sealed products, are tested and fully functioning like new.
All items are given a 12 month limited warranty, exclusions include consumables e.g. cables, earphones etc
The warranty allows you to get a repair or replacement during your warranty period should an issue arise, see warranty terms for further details.
Change Of Mind
If you are not satisfied with the purchased item on our website then we are happy to offer a replacement or a refund of the product within 28 days of purchasing, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs involved in returning the item to us.
Please note that the item must return to in the same condition as it was received.
In the case that the warranty is void, due to accidental drop etc, we will not refun or replace the item but will do our utmost to diagnose and offer a repair.
All returns will be processed within 1-5 days of receiving the items and refunds will be issued to the same card/account that placed the order.
All returns need to be accompanied with a valid receipt or proof of purchase.
We do not accept change of mind as a reason for returning items after 28 days of the order date.
If your device should have a fault on arrival or should any issue arise within the warranty period please return the device to us and it will be inspected, processed, repaired or replaced with another unit of the same model.
Customers should inspect the items upon arrival to make sure the correct items are present and no damage occurred in transit.
Customers must contact us within 3 days of the package arriving if there is an item missing or fault with the product/device. Items reported damaged or missing outside of the 3 Day window will be deemed void.
All warranty returns need to be accompanied with a valid receipt. If the device is returned under your warranty we will provide free returns. If the warranty is voided there will be a charge for the repairs or return postage.
Returning an Item
When returning an item please use the following instructions
- Package the item securely to avoid damage in transport
- Please use tracked shipping as we will not honour items lost in transit
- Do not include additional items eg sim card, case etc that was not sent by us as we will not accept responsibility for any such items
- All accounts, ie iCloud account, Samsung account, must be removed and the device restored to factory settings prior to shipping. If this is not possible please include the details to avoid delays in processing.
- Returned items must be accompanies with a valid receipt, order number or proof of purchase.
- Include your contact details ie Name, contact number and return address including postcode
Our return address is
10 Lower Castle St
For further queries you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
We test every device, unless new and sealed, on our website and in our shop. We perform multiple tests to ensure the device is functioning like new irregardless of cosmetic appearance. Our 12 month warranty is the result of over 20 years of combined experience and we aim to provide you with a product of the highest quality and best value.
If an issue should occur please follow our Returns Policy to ensure a quick resolution to your issue.
Each refurbished/graded iPhone/Samsung, iPads, Apple Watches is comes with our 12 month warranty.
Batteries and charging ports are warranteed for 3 months as these are deemed consumables due to excessive charging, low quality cables and incorrect insertion of charging leads
The following occurrences will void the warranty on the device
- Normal wear and tear of the phone and battery are not covered
- Any breakages and cracks to the screen after recieving are not covered
- Software faults, viruses/malware, data deletion are not covered
- Damage caused by incorrect use/not following instructions are not covered
- Accidental damage, ie dropping, impact, submerging in liquid, attempting to open or a third party opening the device, to either the device or components will void the warranty
- Damaged caused due to inadequately packaging a device when returning is not covered.
In the case of any accessories, ie non-phone devices, arriving to you with a fault we will exchange or refund the item upon returning the accessory to us. All accessories are covered for manufacturing defects according to the manufacturers limited warranty, unless otherwise stated.
Accessories are not covered for accidental damage or breakage.
All complimentary accessories will only be replaced should it arrive faulty.
Repairs are covered by a 3 months warranty, this warranty guarantees that your device will be repaired by a experienced technician and stands over the workmanship and the high quality of the parts we use.
It is human to err so should you not feel satisfied with your repair we are only human and do sometimes make mistakes, should this occur please bring the device to us to check and if required we will replace the part for free.
The warranty covers the part replaced or work done, as a repair is required after an accident sometimes there may be another issue previously unknown, we cannot cover for an issues the customer has not made us aware of, if we find such issues our technician will contact you and proceed as requested.
The following occurrences will void our repair warranty
- Subsequent third party work done to a previous repair
- Physical damage due to drops, impacts or pressure
- Water Damage due to submerging in water or liquids
- Structural damage due to bending or warping of the device